Wedding decoration is as essential as choosing the right wedding dress. Wedding decorators are becoming an important part of Indian weddings, as more and more people want to hire professional decorators. They make the place look stunning and wonderful. They make your wedding day memorable for rest of your life. Everyone wants to hire the best talent and people to decorate the wedding venue as nobody wants to spoil their day just because of wrong decoration. Certainly, you want to hire someone who will decorate the place as per your taste and interest. So, it is really necessary to choose the right wedding planner to decorate the venue and make it look beautiful and amazing. Nowadays, there are so many decorators are available in the market, so it is really difficult to choose the one who will meet your requirements within your budget and give you the best services. Here are some important tips to choose the right decoration for your wedding to make it memorable.
- Understand your interest and taste: before you hire any decorator, you should do some research about different wedding themes. Understand your taste and interest. What kind of decoration you like? Which color themes attracts you more? After knowing your interest, you should make your decorator understand your interest and tastes. He should understand your liking and disliking and other things to come up with a unique idea to suit your taste and interest. However, an average or inexperience wedding decorator would follow more or less the same patter, which he is offering to others, but an experienced and creative decorator will come up with a new theme or decoration ideas after knowing your interest.
- He must be updated with latest trends: While choosing the decorator you must find out he is well equipped with latest and modern trends. He must have deep understanding of this industry with various decoration changes, themes and patterns.
- Decoration ideas within budget: He must be able to follow and understand your financial limits. You must have prepared budget for every work and same must be with the decoration of the venue. An expensive decoration can put unnecessary financial burden on you.
- Will not make false commitments: He must not make false commitments regarding budget or decoration. A decorator who is overloaded with bookings and don’t have enough equipment’s and manpower to meet the requirement will make false commitments and will not give you the best work what you are expecting out of him.
- Check his previous work and gather some reviews: Before you finalize any decorator, it is important to see some of his previous work and if the marriage season is on you can ask him show some of his work live or show you some venues, which he has decorated. Gather some reviews about his work from people you are known to or from the people who have taken his services.
- Decorator with entire package: Look for a decorator who will provide you a full wedding package which will include a venue decoration, music and catering as well. It will help in reducing the budget and at the same time lower your pressure and tension to deal with different vendor.
LoveVivah.com marriage portal is one of leading service provider for online matchmaking to Indian brides and grooms.