After marriage honeymoon is one of the most important thing, for which all newly wedded are excited. You spent a lot of time in planning and searching for the right destination for your honeymoon. If you are getting married in the month of November or December, you should wisely choose your honeymoon destination. You should consider various things in mind before finalizing a honeymoon destination in this chilling weather. Always ask your wife about her preferred destination, don’t decide a destination in a hurry or first come-first serve basis. You should not forget that on your honeymoon you both should enjoy rather than only you are enjoying or only she is enjoying. So, always choose a location on which you both agree upon. Here are some best romantic honeymoon destinations, which you can explore if you are going for honeymoon in December.
- Daman and Diu: These are small islands in the Gujarat’s southern tip. This place is perfect place for honeymoon as it offers blissful natural beauty and romantic atmosphere. You can enjoy the sunny beaches, sea and sand, which create a perfect ambience. It is one of the best winter honeymoon destinations in India. Stroll along the cliff with your beloved, explore the town Diu fort and other tourist places.
- Jaisalmer: This is another good option you can consider for your honeymoon. Jaisalmer is for those who wish to celebrate their love in the beauty of nature. You can spend some quality time at the royal forts to sand dunes-everything is equally bewitching. Here, you can go for sand safari, camping and bonfire to give your honeymoon an adventurous touch.
- Udaipur: Explore the rich and royal culture of Udaipur. You can see various forts and lakes of this beautiful place. This is the perfect destination to enjoy your honeymoon in winter. Visit various places with your beloved, explore the city and spend some quality time at the Pichola lake.
- Goa: It is one of the most preferred honeymoon destinations of all seasons. You can spend some leisure time at the beautiful beaches of Goa. Enjoy the night life at Goa, tasting different cuisines there. Goa on cruise or on the floating boat, choose your adventure. Here, you have plenty of shopping options from road side local market to branded showrooms to ethnic Goa market. So don’t wait to book your honeymoon at this beautiful destination.
- Andaman & Nicobar: It is very good place for honeymoon. A peaceful and beautiful location to spend some memorable time together in the lap of nature. If you want to add some adventure to your honeymoon try scuba diving, go underwater and discover the wonders of sea world in Andaman. Here, you can choose to stay in the luxurious resorts and hotels or you can also go for camping as well. You can pamper yourself in the beautiful beaches, visit different museums and historical places to explore around. You can also try some water sports as well.
- Darjeeling: This charming hill station attracts people of all age. This romantic destination can give competition to any other leading destination. You can visit this destination in winter to enjoy to hazy days through lush green beauty. You can explore the various tea plantations, trek along with your beloved. Enjoy the bird eye view of the Himalayan heights and shop at Mall road. Don’t forget to take a memorable ride on the heritage toy train.
- Jammu & Kashmir: Jammu & Kashmir is paradise for honeymoon. There is no other destination which you can compare with this. Jammu & Kashmir is considered Switzerland of India. You can enjoy this scenic beauty. If you are planning to visit this destination in December, then you can enjoy the skiing and explore the snow clad Dal Lake, Mughal Gardens and shop for woolen and pashmina.
LoveVivah.com matrimonial services make online matchmaking for un-married boys and girls in India. You can create your matrimony profile for future soulmate.